PAHrtners Deaf Services values programs that seek to empower individuals to make choices, build relationships, and be active participants in the community.
At PAHrtners, our goal is to provide programs that are:
• Directed and controlled by the individual to the fullest extent possible.
• Integrated within the Deaf community.
• Designed to help the person grow and develop their present abilities and gifts while learning new and more challenging skills.
• Responsive to the uniqueness of the individual and respectful of the cultural diversity that characterizes our society.
PAHrtners offers a wide-array of programs and services to meet the needs of our community. Some services are intense and provided 24-hours a day while others are occasional.
• Adult Residential Services
• Adolescent Residential Treatment Services
• Partial Hospitalization (day program)
• Case Management
• Psychiatric Interpreters
• Traditional Outpatient Therapy
• Psychiatric Care and Medication Management
• Psychiatric Evaluations
• Psychosocial Assessment
• Education – 1st Grade through High School
Currently, these services are available to individuals who reside in the following Pennsylvania counties: Philadelphia, Delaware, Bucks, Montgomery, Chester, Lehigh, Northampton, Lancaster, and York. Funding options may be explored for those individuals who reside outside of these counties.