PAHrtners Deaf Services is a dynamic team of behavioral health professionals serving Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and adults. Our environment is one of incredible teamwork and mutual support with a staff comprised of 85% Deaf or Hard of Hearing. As a result of our commitment to the Deaf/HoH community, PAHrtners is rapidly growing with the creation of new programs and expansion of our existing programs. Whether you are a high school graduate, recent college graduate or professional with many years of experience in the field of human services, we have a career building position waiting for you! E.O.E.
• (Education requirements are flexible based on experience.)
Outpatient Therapist – PART-TIME ONLY!!
• (Masters in Social Work or Counseling and license (LCSW or LPC) eligible in the state of Pennsylvania.)
Assistant Program Director for Residential Services
• (minimum HS diploma plus one (1) year of work experience as a Residential Advisor)
Home & Community Habilitation Specialist
• (minimum HS diploma)
Therapist/Psychosocial Rehabilitation Counselor- (Partial Hospitalization)
• (minimum BA/BS in human services required)
Blended Case Manager
• (minimum HS diploma with 12 credits in social sciences required)
Enhanced Residential Counselor for Residential Treatment Facility (RTF)
• (minimum of one year related experience required)
• (minimum HS diploma required)